Aims of Lodge Farm Primary School
- We want your child to be safe, valued and happy. With these vital elements are in place, your child will learn.
- We want your child to be a confident young person who has a positive attitude to both learning and an ever changing society.
- We want to create a learning environment where your child will flourish; achieving well and making great progress in all areas. Our curriculum is challenging, flexible and responsive to individual needs and interests.
- We want to work closely with you to ensure your child will be the best they can be.
- We want your child to soak up every opportunity that comes their way providing them with a wide range of skills and understanding at their fingertips. This will provide them with the ability to make informed choices when they are older.
- We want your child to look back at their time at Lodge Farm with a big smile on their face – a smile full of happy memories.